MedCodr is a web based solution for coding medical verbatim terms and products to standard dictionaries including MedDRA and WHODrug or custom dictionaries. MedCodr provides a powerful efficient and accurate auto-coding to verbatim to improve quality and consistency of coding. It also provides the functionaity of synonym management with up-versioning. Organization based workflow around coding and synonym management can be implemented with ease.
MedCodr is certified by UMC in B3 and C3 format.
It integrates with leading safety, clinical data management and EDC systems or in house database.
- Configurable, accurate and efficient autocoding.
- Impact assessment on coding data.
- Custom query/group workflow based management.
- Impact assessment on Custom query/group.
- Up-Version coded data, synonyms and custom query/group.
- Coding workflow and query for ambiguous verbatim.
- Supports multi lingual dictionaries.
- Easily organize jobs in folder and share with group.
- Intake via manual, file, web and DB integration.
- Audit history of all activities.
- Configurable and filterable search result.
SMQs SDGs and CUSTOM QUERIES
MedCodr supports workflow based management of Standard MedDRA Queries (SMQ), Standardized Drug Groupings(SDG) and custom queries/groups. Easily search and browse all concepts.
Easy and intuitive UI
MedCodr supports all modern browsers and gives a consistent look and feel across all browsers and on all platforms with an easy and intuitive user interface.
Analyze the impact of new version of dictionary on coded data and custom query/group.
Customizable workflow for coding of verbatim. Generate queries for ambiguous verbatim.
Synonym List Management
Ability to approve, reject or reassign candidates, migrate synonyms and create synonyms based on verbatim and metadata.
Browse dictionary and compare term across version for differences in hierarchy or properties.
Usage policy and guidance
Use based on custom usage policy. Provide guidance to coders for term usage.
Upversioning with MedCodr is easy. Just select the version you would like to upgrade to and within few simple guided steps, you are all set. It is that simple.